History ofTHE PALMERS ARMS
The Palmer Arms public house dates from the 15th Century and formed part of the Dorney Court estate.
The Old Brewery at Dorney Court used to brew the beer for The Palmer Arms and the original copper for brewing the beer is still there.
On 15th April 1897 , Sir C.H.D. Palmer, Bart. sold The Palmer Arms at auction with other properties.
The Palmer Arms has seen many changes over the years, but has always been at the heart of the Dorney community. It is our intention that it continues to be an important element within the community whilst providing all guests with excellent hospitality in every sense of the word.